RemoteLviv, Vinnytska oblast, UkraineEngineering
ShortPoint is a global remote work company that empowers organizations around the world to build gorgeous intranets that deepen connections and increase productivity. We develop and constantly improve the best intranet design technology that enables users to build intranet sites from scratch with no coding, at minimum cost, and in record time. It is the one tool used by more than 1500 companies that effectively touches the lives of more than 6 million intranet users across the globe. Companies such as PWC, NASA, NHS, General Electric, Epson and more use ShortPoint Page Builder to create and design their intranets.
About our Team
We are a team of diverse individuals that work closely together and collaborate remotely from different locations around the globe. We have team members who work out of Ukraine, Romania, Turkey, Nigeria, Cameroon, the Philippines, the USA, and UAE just to name a few. We foster an inclusive environment where we welcome talents with different backgrounds, beliefs, genders, and more. We currently have 40% of women thriving in the company.
And we can’t wait for you to join us!
What You’ll Do:
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application
- Implement cool new features, services, and APIs
- Write reusable code and libraries and ensure performance and scalability
- Implement security and data protection of the product
- Research on new features and write specifications
- Come up with ideas for new features for the product
- Writing Unit Tests
What Are We Looking For?
- The applicant timezone should be between GMT+1 to GMT+5.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working with SharePoint Online and SharePoint On-prem
- Strong understanding of .NET frameworks, C#, and Entity Framework
- Strong knowledge ASP.Net MVC or ASP.Net Web API
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Good understanding of OOP Principles
- Stable internet connection
- Must have great problem-solving skills
- Must be able to think creatively, take ownership, and must be able to learn quickly and improvise as per the needs
- Enthusiastic and motivated to learn new things
Would-Be Good To Have Some Experience In:
- Experience with Knockout.js and/or ReactJS
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Knowledge of design and architectural patterns, SOLID principles
- Valid Microsoft SharePoint Certifications
What We Offer:
We believe in investing in our employees holistically by offering competitive compensation commensurate with experience, flexible schedule arrangements with 4-day work weeks, allotted personal time and vacation days, fitness benefit and medical assistance, and company-paid professional training. This ensures that everyone is comfortable in their daily life, maintaining good work to life balance, and staying happy and healthy at all times.
As part of the team, you would be provided with:
- Working remotely;
- 4 working days a week;
- Medical Insurance;
- 30 days annual leave/year;
- 60 hours per year for personal time;
- 15 days public holidays;
- Unlimited paid sick days;
- Maternity time off;
- Work equipment provided;
- Gym compensation;
- Professional training and development;
- Team building and activities;
- Annual meetups with the whole team;
- ShortPoint welcome gift boxes / swag.
So, What Does It Really Mean To Work At ShortPoint?
We are committed to be a global employer of choice. We ensure that our employees are engaged, productive, cared for, and are able to bring their whole selves to work. We believe that teamwork makes the dream work and we embrace this in our culture and in our product. We encourage career development and growth and we care about each other’s well-being. We are looking for team members who are passionate about delivering their best and most innovative work while collaborating with a team of 14 nationalities and with customers in different parts of the world.