Senior Front-End Developer
RemoteLviv, Lvivska oblast, UkraineEngineering
ShortPoint is a global remote work company that empowers organizations around the world to build gorgeous intranets that deepen connections and increase productivity. We develop and constantly improve the best intranet design technology that enables users to build intranet sites from scratch with no coding, at minimum cost, and in record time. It is the one tool used by more than 1500 companies that effectively touches the lives of more than 6 million intranet users across the globe. Companies such as PWC, NASA, NHS, General Electric, Epson and more use ShortPoint Page Builder to create and design their intranets.
About our Team
We are a team of diverse individuals that work closely together and collaborate remotely from different locations around the globe. We have team members who work out of Ukraine, Romania, Turkey, Nigeria, Cameroon, the Philippines, the USA, and UAE just to name a few. We foster an inclusive environment where we welcome talents with different backgrounds, beliefs, genders, and more. We currently have 40% of women thriving in the company.
And we can’t wait for you to join us!
What You’ll Do:
- Developing and maintaining front-end for ShortPoint Add-In for SharePoint 2013, 2016, 2019 and SharePoint Online,
- Develop a good understanding of how Microsoft SharePoint works at the front-end, improve features and fix existing bugs for the ShortPoint products.
- Write Unit/Integrating test cases to make sure written functionalities will not break over time.
- Write support articles to explain problems and possible solutions to our customers
- Conduct online meetings with our customers to help them and gather information about the issues they are facing.
What Are We Looking For?
- The applicant timezone should be between GMT+1 to GMT+8.
- Have a good understanding of Design and User Interface
- Have solid experience with React & Redux
- Have good knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
- Have experience with CSS pre-processors
- Have experience with Node Js for build automation
- Have very good English verbal and written communication skills
Would-Be Good To Have Some Experience In:
- Experience in working with SharePoint Online/Office 365 and OnPremise
- Experience in the Knockout framework
What We Offer:
We believe in investing in our employees holistically by offering competitive compensation commensurate with experience, flexible schedule arrangements with 4-day work weeks, allotted personal time and vacation days, fitness benefit and medical assistance, and company-paid professional training. This ensures that everyone is comfortable in their daily life, maintaining good work to life balance, and staying happy and healthy at all times.
As part of the team, you would be provided with:
4 working days a week;
30 days annual leave/year;
60 hours per year for personal time;
15 days public holidays;
Unlimited paid sick days;
Maternity time off;
Work equipment provided;
Professional training and development;
Team building and activities;
Annual meetups with the whole team;
ShortPoint welcome gift boxes / swag.
So, What Does It Really Mean To Work At ShortPoint?
We are committed to be a global employer of choice. We ensure that our employees are engaged, productive, cared for, and are able to bring their whole selves to work. We believe that teamwork makes the dream work and we embrace this in our culture and in our product. We encourage career development and growth and we care about each other’s well-being. We are looking for team members who are passionate about delivering their best and most innovative work while collaborating with a team of 14 nationalities and with customers in different parts of the world.